Hardware options that you might need include:
- Locks of All Types: There are so many types of door locks to choose from, and we install virtually all of them. Let us help you choose the right deadbolt, mortise lock, cylindrical lock, tubular locks, or security lock for your unique needs.
- Hinges and operators: hinge and door operator hardware has a significant impact on the security, weight, and convenience of your door.
- Push bars: These panic bars, exit devices, and panic hardware enable people to open doors quickly when they are in a rush. They may be essential for your exterior doors to allow for quick evacuation.
- Door closers: When someone leaves your door open, it’s a security risk, a waste of energy, and potentially an inconvenience. A door closer will slowly close doors to avoid these problems.
- Kick plates: These metal plates help protect high-quality doors from kicks, floor sweepers, and other sources of damage, prolonging the life of your door.
- Removable mullions: If you occasionally need to get very large objects through your double-doors, removable mullions can allow access. They are a great option for warehouses, hospitals, schools and more.
- IC cores: These simple but secure door cores can allow you to rekey a door very quickly, saving time and expense. If an access control system isn’t right for you, an IC core is a great alternative.
We also carry and service a wide variety of other commercial door hardware components, including keyless entry systems, key control systems, keyed entry systems, master key systems, keypad entry systems, lathes, bolts, knobs, and much, much more.
At CLAD, we have plenty of hardware solutions that can help solve your door problems and make your property a more convenient, safe, and accessible place. We also offer a wide variety of finishes, from matte and satin to stainless steel, so your doors and hardware will always look great in context.
Reach out to us with your problem, and we can walk you through your options.